Ordinary wooden windows
After installation of alupalst® windows
Did you know?
That windows are the weakest point of the house facades? Although only 8% of the total surface of a building are windows, they cause almost 40% losses in heating. Whether you build a new house or reconstruct – although they are a bit more expensive – choose energy-saving windows because with a proper PVC window you will save money and ensure 30 years of carefree living in your home. At the same time you will:
- reduce heating costs and save money
- enjoy quality way of living with minimum maintenance costs
- reduce CO2 emission and help to protect environment
- save fossil fuel resources for future generations
- replace single-glass windows and old double-glass windows (produced before 1995) because they cause energy loss and CO2 emission
- Joinery purchase is supported by the state through various subvention programmes. The producer will gladly inform you on all subvention programmes that comply with current regulations referring to energy saving.